DeepWater Buoyancy is exhibiting at the Oceans 17 conference in Anchorage Alaska. The conference begins on September 18th.
Please come visit us at Booth 716 and meet Dan Cote, Sales Manager. Dan will be joined by Matthew Henry, DeepWater Buoyancy’s Plant Manager.
About the Conference
Every autumn, the Marine Technology Society and the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society sponsor OCEANS, a prestigious conference/exhibition that draws an international audience of more than 2,000 attendees:
- Over 500 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world and other student activities.
- Tutorials, workshops, demonstrations, government listening sessions, social/networking opportunities, professional field trips …and much, much more.
More about the conference… oceans17mtsieeeanchorage.org
Send us an email to schedule a visit at the show… firstname.lastname@example.org