Sponsors and Exhibitors
DeepWater Buoyancy is co-sponsoring and exhibiting at the Oceans Conference and Exhibition.
The event is being held in Seattle, Washington on October 27-31.
We will be represented at the event by Dan Cote, our Sales Manager and Matthew Henry, our Plant Manager. If attending, please be sure to stop by our exhibit table and visit with them.
About the Event
Join the leading innovators, analysts, and producers of marine technology, research, and education gathering for the OCEANS’19-Seattle conference. Come meet your fellow professionals and students, hear from experts about their latest activities and ideas, and discuss your needs with the best suppliers of marine and maritime products in the exhibit hall. Thousands of professionals make the OCEANS conference their home for continued learning and so can you.
You can expect to meet with:
- Members of industry, academia, and government who want a common forum for the exchange of information and ideas
- Professionals involved in science and engineering that addresses research, development, and operations in all bodies of water
- Students interested in scientific and educational advancement in the theories and practice of electrotechnology and mechatronics
- Businesses and institutions interested in maintaining high professional and ethical standards among members and affiliates
- Policy makers and administrators who want to know what is available to address monitoring, warning, and remediation issues
Conference theme: Blue Sea, Blue Sky, Blue Tech
- Learn about new opportunities in the blue economy
- Experience local and sustainable practices throughout, including use of compostable products, reduced plastics, recycling and other “blue efforts”
- Learn about Washington State’s new Blue Economy maritime business plans and progress
Learn More Here
About DeepWater Buoyancy, Inc.
DeepWater Buoyancy creates subsea buoyancy products for leading companies in the oceanographic, seismic, survey, military and offshore oil & gas markets. Customers have relied on our products for over thirty-five years, from the ocean surface to depths exceeding six thousand meters.
Learn more at www.DeepWaterBuoyancy.com